We are Open for Business - Updated on 18/05/2021
Monday - Friday 9.00 to 5:00
Saturday - 10.00 to 4.00
We will employ a skeleton showroom staff, who will be provided with PPE. Sanitiser stations will be set up at the showroom reception and bathroom.
To further support social distancing and protect our customers
Perspex screens will be installed in reception and customers will be given access to a sanitiser station, mask and gloves for additional safety.
To further support social distancing and protect our fitters/ installers
Our installers will not be allowed access to the showroom or its kitchen or toilet facilities. They will use the kitchen and bathroom facilities within the workshop only.
A window will be fitted to the door between the workshop kitchen and the kitchen showroom through which we will speak to fitters. Their job sheets will be supplied via this route and any questions they have will also be answered in this way.
The showroom and all products handled by us and clients will be cleaned down at the end of every day.
Working in your home
We will carry out regular risk assessments in line with government guidelines to address the risks of COVID-19.
- We will carry out the Staying SAFE Risk Assessment Checklist below.
- We will provide our staff with appropriate PPE.
- We will implement hygiene procedures and use cleaning products in line with guidance.
- We will ensure that our procedures include the cleaning of work/ home area, tools and vehicles. (In your home this will include door handles, bannisters and light switches etc.)
- We will ensure that we maintain a 2m distance in the workplace and your home.
Please note that due to the changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, we will adapt our procedures as and when the government issues an update.
Resources and Announcements